Green Bronx Machine is proud to partner with the New York City Department of Education and the State University of New York to provide professional development, resources, and technical training in the art and science of urban farming aligned to all content subject area instruction. The State University of New York is using the curriculum to train teachers in all subjects while New York City Department of Education offers professional learning credits for all Green Bronx Machine professional development. Demonstrating their commitment, the New York City Department of Education provided every teacher with a copy of the Green Bronx Machine Classroom Curriculum and Stephen’s book, The Power Of A Plant.
Green Bronx Machine Institute in Partnership with NYC Department of Education and State University of NY
Fuel the Machine
- Sustainable Gangster Long-Sleeve T-ShirtUSD $30.00
- Make It Happen! Stephen Ritz: Urban FarmerUSD $20.00
- Autographed Copy of "The Power of a Plant"USD $30.00
- GBM Logo HatUSD $25.00
- GBM Logo ApronUSD $25.00
- Green Bronx Machine Named a Finalist in the 2023 Classy Awards
- United Nations Partnership – the Power of Education to Spread Mediterranean Diet as Framework for Urban Sustainable Growth – 600 School Partnership
- Two New Episodes Live From UAE – The Green Shiekh and Growing Food in the Desert
- Green Bronx Machine Partners with DNB Bank ASA to Donate Laptops to Students
- Green Bronx Machine Recognized as a 2022 Classy Award Winner
Give back everytime you shop on Amazon with smile.amazon.com and Amazon donates a portion to Green Bronx Machine International Inc.