Green Bronx Machine partners with Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital to produce 400 bags of student-grown leafy greens and vegetables every month, which are distributed locally to food insecure senior citizens who are recovering from cancer and live in public housing.
Partnership with Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital
- Green Bronx Machine celebrates 5 years of partnership with Con Edison at ribbon-cutting ceremony at Con Edison Claremont Village Community Garden at Community School 55
- Green Bronx Machine Named a Finalist in the 2023 Classy Awards
- United Nations Partnership – the Power of Education to Spread Mediterranean Diet as Framework for Urban Sustainable Growth – 600 School Partnership
- Two New Episodes Live From UAE – The Green Shiekh and Growing Food in the Desert
- Green Bronx Machine Partners with DNB Bank ASA to Donate Laptops to Students