Green Bronx Machine is proud to partner with Qatar Foundation International to create a global community of diverse learners and educators and connect them through effective collaborative learning environments both inside and outside of the classroom. Qatar Foundation International translated the Green Bronx Machine Classroom Curriculum to Arabic and provided a portal that allows children from around the world to connect in English, Arabic, and additional languages. We were proud to be featured on Project Explorer highlighting the Bronx, Doha, and students from Brooklyn.
Partnership with Qatar Foundation International
- Green Bronx Machine to Hold Ribbon-Cutting Event Celebrating New State-of-the-Art Classrooms in the Bronx Made Possible by $100,000 Grant From the Wells Fargo Foundation
- Growing Something Greater: Green Bronx Machine’s First-Ever Gala
- Green Bronx Machine celebrates 5 years of partnership with Con Edison at ribbon-cutting ceremony at Con Edison Claremont Village Community Garden at Community School 55
- Green Bronx Machine Named a Finalist in the 2023 Classy Awards
- United Nations Partnership – the Power of Education to Spread Mediterranean Diet as Framework for Urban Sustainable Growth – 600 School Partnership