Green Bronx Machine designed, built, and continues to support the first year-round, wheelchair-accessible urban farm and culinary training kitchen in the nation. Modeled after The National Health, Wellness & Learning Center, this unique and 100% accessible classroom allows special needs students the opportunity to work-to-learn and learn-to-work. The kitchen and students are highlighted in a major feature documentary.
- Green Bronx Machine celebrates 5 years of partnership with Con Edison at ribbon-cutting ceremony at Con Edison Claremont Village Community Garden at Community School 55
- Green Bronx Machine Named a Finalist in the 2023 Classy Awards
- United Nations Partnership – the Power of Education to Spread Mediterranean Diet as Framework for Urban Sustainable Growth – 600 School Partnership
- Two New Episodes Live From UAE – The Green Shiekh and Growing Food in the Desert
- Green Bronx Machine Partners with DNB Bank ASA to Donate Laptops to Students